Territory Account Manager @ Canndescent
Location: San Diego , California
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Associate
Canndescent is a leading cultivator and distributor of ultra-premium cannabis. We are passionate about creating transformative products that will help tune and enrich the human experience. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be developing strong relationships with retail dispensaries in the Orange County/ San Diego territories and sell in Canndescent’s products. You will have complete ownership over your accounts, develop an aggressive pipeline of clients, and become a product and industry expert.
Strong candidates will have a history of quota-driven sales success, be knowledgeable about market trends, be proactive, and possess a passion for the cannabis industry while advocating for positive social change. Ability to work independently, as well as within the team is important.
- Self-starter and leader, with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- A sales professional with a consultative approach and tenacious tendencies.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis including overnight and some weekend travel
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, with majority of time spent in the field
- Strong connection with top-tier industry players is preferred
- Ability to pass a live-scan background check (no criminal history)
- Build a marketing and sales territory plan to connect retailers and consumers with our brand message to drive sales and penetrate markets.
- Proactively research the market to open doors and build relationships.
- Sell/service up to 25+ dispensaries a week in target geographies.
- Build and maintain an aggressive pipeline of prospective dispensaries and related partnerships.
- Drive orders and execute merchandising strategies by establishing, replicating, and maintaining visual displays in dispensaries
- Responsible for educating Budtenders and floor staff on the company brand, messaging, and products
- Become a product expert by understanding the business, products, and laws surrounding them.
- Become an industry expert by building a solid understanding of our competition, and anticipate market trends.
- Forecast sales to predict product needs
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly territory sales performance and market analysis
- Maintain CRM database on daily customer interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals
- Represent the brand in a professional manner with passion and enthusiasm for the product
Your experience and skills include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a quota-driven field sales rep/ TAM role
- Proven track record of defining and executing territorial management and expansion strategy
- Ability to develop and maintain a pipeline of business leads across multiple territories
- Knowledge of the full lifecycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Ability to provide sales forecasts
- Comfort and adaptability within a fast-paced environment and changing industry
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Ability to research and quickly understand market trends, regulation laws, and compliance rules as it relates to the industry.
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Canndescent
At Canndescent, we marry the mastery of cannabis cultivation with the canvas of your life. Canndescent cultivates ultra premium cannabis flower and curates it for the adult-use California market