Merchandiser @ Canndescent
Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Entry Level
Canndescent is a leading cultivator, distributor, and manufacturer of ultra-premium cannabis. We are passionate about creating transformative products that will help tune and enrich the human experience. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture. We are currently looking for a Merchandiser for our Southern California location to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
Install displays, shelves, racking and various installation projects at retail stores in our Southern California territories. This is a Full-Time traveling position which supports the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for providing excellent customer service and excel working both independently and as a member of a team. This role requires a flexible schedule with overtime as needed.
As the Merchandiser you will:
- Merchandise products and read planograms/schematics/instructions to assemble fixtures in either new or existing locations.
- Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus. Ability to problem solve in the field required.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
Your experience and skills include:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED); including basic math and reasoning
- Ability to speak and read English
- (6) months of work experience (such as working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting).
- Clean and maintained driving record and valid driver license, including valid and current auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- Basic computer skills
- Pass Live Scan background check.
- Travel 100% of the time with 25-50% overnight travel as needed
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Canndescent
At Canndescent, we marry the mastery of cannabis cultivation with the canvas of your life. Canndescent cultivates ultra premium cannabis flower and curates it for the adult-use California market