Senior Customer Service Manager @ Canndescent
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Canndescent is a leading cultivator, distributor, and manufacturer of ultra-premium cannabis. We are passionate about creating transformative products that will help tune and enrich the human experience. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture. We are currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager for our office in Santa Barbara to join our team.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Customer Service Manager will be responsible for liaising with the sales team, order fulfillment, distribution, inventory, and customers to ensure that our customers have the best Canndescent ordering experience as possible. The Senior Customer Service Manager will plan, coordinate, forecast inventory, and manage the daily activities of the Account Coordinators. The goal will be to maintain and enhance customer relationships to meet organizational and operational objectives.
As our Senior Customer Service Manager, you will:
- Direct the daily operational flow of the internal sales processes by liaising with the sales, order fulfillment, distribution, inventory, and customers.
- Manage and delegate the day-to-day responsibilities of the account coordination team (2)
- Forecast and allocate inventory for customers
- Review customer complaints and resolve in an efficient manner
- Monitor accuracy of reporting, database, and inventory information
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Expertly address questions via phone and email providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Run point on customer issues that require masterful coordination between multiple teams
- Create a phenomenal customer experience
- Provide daily order report to company leaders and sales team.
- Maintain a current knowledge of all aspects of the industry, a solid understanding of competition and anticipate market trends that drive proactive business decisions
Your experience and skills include:
- 1-3 years of customer success, inside/ back-end sales support, client support, or account management experience within a CPG industry
- Strong organizational Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for successful communication between all levels of management, within the organization and externally
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills and ability to develop, lead, motivate, and manage a successful team
- Ability to prioritize and schedule the workload of the team
- Ability to interpret data and chart customer experience
- Ability to work independently, take direction and delegate accordingly
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time-off: Vacation and Holidays
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Canndescent
At Canndescent, we marry the mastery of cannabis cultivation with the canvas of your life. Canndescent cultivates ultra premium cannabis flower and curates it for the adult-use California market