Sales Strategy and Operations @ Wurk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Entry Level
We're looking for a Sales Strategy and Operations professional to partner with our COO/CRO to support marketing, business development, sales and customer success. As the primary business partner, you will play a critical role in developing the go-to-market capabilities and provide actionable insights for our business development and sales teams to improve lead generation, acquisition, and onboarding efficiency.
This role provides a unique opportunity in that you will support and help shape a rapidly growing and strategically important segment of our business. You will drive organizational, process, and technological strategies to improve conversion, maximize cost-effective acquisition, and deepen customer relationships.
You, as a candidate, should align with our company values, be highly self-motivated to drive results, and have an insatiable desire to learn and grow to solve the business problems they face.
What's in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90's
- Be a part of an incredible team that's going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Within the first 30 days, baseline and assist with the creation and improvements to the sales strategy, territory plans, and sales processes so sales reps can focus on the job of selling to the right accounts.
- At 90 days, ensure the overall efforts are having a positive impact on efficiency and productivity by measuring overall and individual pipeline size, shape, health, volume and velocity, including ramp time for new employees. Partner with our other business area team members, including finance, business development and marketing to develop sales metrics and forecasts.
- 6-month and beyond objectives:
- Develop, manage, and optimize sales territories.
- Develop quotas and provide input to compensation plan design.
- Manage the overall guidance regarding the sales process, while looking for improvements and potential differences per segment that will improve win rates or shorten deal time.
- Select and manage the tools to enable the sales processes and training efforts, including ensuring the tools are being used by the sales organization with a positive ROI.
- Bring sales reps on-board through a smooth process of getting started with a 30-60-90-day plan that involves training, mentoring and includes their manager as appropriate.
- Manage Wurk's overall sales enablement strategy, which includes planning, creating, coordinating and delivering training, focused on sales skills, competencies, content and tools; on-demand, online, and in-person.
- Develop processes, pipeline management best practices, and metrics / analytics to enable sales teams and sales manager productivity
- Assist in the creation of sales content to present and demonstrate to prospects and customers. -Then, make the right content available at the right time during the sales process.
- Establish a rhythm of the business with a calendar of aligned training, business reviews, field communications, content updates and other sales-related events
- Partner effectively with the Sales leadership, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Product teams.
- BS/AS or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience at a top-tier Enterprise Software/HCM Industry with SaaS focus
- Experience scaling sales strategy and operations including inbound and outbound inside and direct tactics
- Strong leadership skills including coaching and mentoring your team members, challenging ideas effectively, and collaborating in a manner that drives decisions and outcomes for the business
- Advanced data & analysis skills: knowing what to questions to ask, how to capture data, what the data says, and what actions can be taken based upon the results
- Experience with business technology platforms, including how CRM platforms like Salesforce and related technology tools such as HubSpot and LMS are best leveraged in business development and both inside and direct sales models.
- Professional consultative skills: you can bring insights to partners with executive presence and clarity, enabling them to take bold, impactful action and habituating them to seek your strategic advice.
- Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Wurk
Wurk exists to help underserved cannabis businesses fortify, comply, and thrive in the face of uncertain regulatory environments. The Human Resources platform allows employers to protect and streamline their operations while providing an environment where employees are a priority every step of the way. The intuitive, all-in-one solution automates the most complicated and risk-prone processes with recruiting, scheduling, and payroll.