HR Consultant @ Wurk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Associate
A successful Human Resources (HR) Consultant at Wurk will act as a trusted advisor for our clients and deliver strategic HR services. Working closely with Customer Success and Sales, this person will inform on a variety of human resource projects and provide effective human capital advice. This role will also help WURK’s clients on the implementation of tactical HR plans and technology. The right candidate will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90’s
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Within the first 30-days, support the development of WURK’s HR consulting services, create process maps and streamline service delivery for internal efficiency and ease.
- By November 2018, service clients with HR guidance and expertise based on client needs and business objectives.
- No later than the 60th day, develop a partnership with Sales to support the continued promotion of Shared Services.
- Before March 2019, create best practices for HR consulting services and delivery.
- Within the first 90-days, support quickly growing client base while maintaining service standards.
- Upon the completion of 6 months of employment, conduct a client review to identify areas for improvement, challenges, and opportunities.
- Advise clients on the creation and administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
What you’ll need to have!
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry HR experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certifications are required.
- 3-5 years of HR management experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Wurk
Wurk exists to help underserved cannabis businesses fortify, comply, and thrive in the face of uncertain regulatory environments. The Human Resources platform allows employers to protect and streamline their operations while providing an environment where employees are a priority every step of the way. The intuitive, all-in-one solution automates the most complicated and risk-prone processes with recruiting, scheduling, and payroll.