Customer Support Representative @ IndicaOnline
Location: Los Angeles
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required:
IndicaOnline, the leading Point of Sale provider for cannabis businesses is hiring a full-time Software Support Representative in the Los Angeles area. As a Software Support Representative, you will utilize your extraordinary communication skills, passion for problem-solving and understanding of technology to guide customers by phone and email, while establishing trust and strong rapport. Experience working in a tech-based or software as a service company is preferred.
Software Support Responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting in various areas such as staff permissions, POS hardware, Wi-Fi, printer issues, iPad settings.
- Answer inbound phone calls and web forms from prospective and existing clients.
- Front Line Support - research and resolve a variety of technical problems and product assistance.
- Develop knowledge of the POS system and assist clients with navigating through software setup and answer questions.
- Provide front line support and consulting for IndicaOnline existing clients, analyze their need and provide them with solution.
- Monitor daily ticket flow to make sure all issues are properly researched, updated, resolved or escalated.
- Assist clients in connecting and setting up of POS hardware (Receipt, label printers, scales, Wi-Fi extenders and routers).
- Simulate or recreate client problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.
- Provide client trainings sessions and demonstrations to potential clients.
Software Support Representative Requirements:
- Previous work experience in support for SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Knowledge of business operations (cost of goods, revenue, expenses, inventory)
- Knowledge of sales and support software Zendesk, AgileCRM, Teamviewer, Join.me
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with customers over phone, email, chat.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation.
- Knowledge of cannabis industry and dispensary operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic networking, Wi-Fi, POS hardware, operating systems (PC, iOS, OS), web browsers.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment.
You will have to have a basic knowledge of web based demonstrations, shared calendars, instant messaging and screen sharing platforms. As a Software Support Representative, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of our software, associate products, and the industry to provide our clients the best possible service.
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Founded in 2011, IndicaOnline is the leading POS and EMR platform for the medical cannabis industry, servicing customers throughout all legal US States and Canada. Created by a small group of award winning IT Professionals, IndicaOnline’s world class software and services have been purpose-built with any size MMJ organization in mind. From administration, electronic medical records and innovative data management tools to expenses and collections, IndicaOnline’s cutting edge technology streamlines and simplifies operations.