Vice President Operations @ Wurk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Executive
The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for providing oversight to Department Managers in the areas of Onboarding, Implementation Management and Customer Service and Support. The position will have 2-3 direct reports with a number of downline employees. The VP of Operations must possess a passion for operational excellence, efficiency, & profitability. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the demonstrated ability to lead multiple individuals from several functional areas in a deadline driven, multi-faceted, and integrated organization with a customer first mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90’s
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Bring strong leadership to the operations teams. Proven ability to lead individuals at all levels to higher performance through coaching, mentoring, and guidance.
- Seek out new opportunities to expand and improve the business in all areas. Entrepreneurial mindset and background of effective technology development and innovation.
- Create & Deliver department KPI’s and consistently exhibit a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of department performance.
- Participate in the creation and pursuit of a strategic long-term vision for the business. Key visionary for leveraging strategic operations enhancement and innovation to deliver on USP’s and create marketplace differentiation.
- Assist with the recruitment, qualification, selection, onboarding, training, & development off all downline department professionals
- Establish and maintain a meeting rhythm with one’s managers to review goals, tasks, obstacles, constraints, & key initiatives
CUSTOMER SUCCESS LEADERSHIP:
- Ensure policies and practices are in place and adhered to in order to protect Wurk’s customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify, create & train on best in class processes to increase department performance, efficiency, profitability, & safety
- Carry forward and strive to find new ways to elevate our Wurk Service Standards and organizational commitment to deliver a superior experience to our customer’s which balances speed, quality, efficiency, and accuracy
- Create, maintain, and publish implementation services and support capacity and resource allocation to optimize workforce planning & utilization
- Foster a secure working environment for all employees following and adhering to all appropriate rules and regulations
- Create and maintain a culture of cleanliness to proudly be ‘Customer Tour Worthy’ at all times
- Develop and implement learning and development content for identifying, training, implementing & overseeing best practices that will foster the highest in customer satisfaction.
- Establish, maintain, and take the lead in executing a Business Contingency and Disaster Recovery Plan for Customer Success and other impacted operational areas.
- Lead the Inbound Customer Support Manager and team to goal achievement; specific focus on Answer Time, AOV, Upsell/Cross-sell, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, processes, & trends within the make art ready (pre-production) industry
- Create, maintain, and publish department capacity and resource allocation schedules to optimize workforce planning & utilization
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance performance, efficiency, service levels, etc.
What you’ll need to have!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related Field.
- 5+ years of Operations Leadership. Proven history of progressive promotion and career development.
- This position involves intermittent customer implementation project and case resolution involvement throughout the day in a fast-paced environment. Able to work many hours when required during busy times. Must also be able to maintain a sitting posture during regular meetings and at a computer for varying lengths of time.
- Must be able to work with confidential records in a professional manner.
- Must be able to prioritize and demonstrate an ability to change priorities when the situation requires. Must be able to handle variations in workload. Must be able to make independent decisions quickly and handle a heavy workload.
- Supervision of medium – large sized teams required. Supervision over multiple departments is preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Wurk
Wurk exists to help underserved cannabis businesses fortify, comply, and thrive in the face of uncertain regulatory environments. The Human Resources platform allows employers to protect and streamline their operations while providing an environment where employees are a priority every step of the way. The intuitive, all-in-one solution automates the most complicated and risk-prone processes with recruiting, scheduling, and payroll.