Implementation Specialist @ Wurk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Employment type: Full Time | Experience required: Associate
A successful Implementation Specialist at Wurk will work independently or with an Implementation Consultant to onboard small to midsize clients. Establishing a great working relationship with our client contacts and internal teams. This person will be responsible for the ultimate success and integrity of the new client implementation. The right candidate will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups in the industry since the interwebs started in the late 90’s
- Be a part of an amazing team that’s going places and leading an industry, located in colorful Colorado
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Reap the benefits of Health, Dental & Vision plans, unlimited PTO, access to exciting industry events, and working with smart, collaborative peers
What you’ll need to accomplish:
- Within the first 30 days, you will complete system training and necessary shadowing as well as learn and execute formatting employee data for system imports.
- In the first 60 days, you will be able to configure and test workflows, payroll and benefit plans and assist and/or own new client payroll parallels
- Within your first 90 days, you will need to ensure an on time and successful client implementation into the Work Force Ready HCM system, following Wurk guidelines and in accordance with client expectations
- Become an expert in the technology and thoroughly train new clients for continued success after implementation
- Consistently work with the clients for their first few production payroll runs and ensure client satisfaction
- Take on a consultative approach and present the client with solutions for complex issues
- Additional duties as assigned regarding customer success
What you’ll need to have:
- 2-year degree or comparable professional experience
- 1+ years’ experience implementing Kronos Workforce Ready or comparable software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, strong familiarity with Excel
- Knowledge of payroll processing
- Familiarity with a PEO type of service offering
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employer tax laws and regulations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
You need to be signed in to apply to this position
Other jobs @ Wurk
Wurk exists to help underserved cannabis businesses fortify, comply, and thrive in the face of uncertain regulatory environments. The Human Resources platform allows employers to protect and streamline their operations while providing an environment where employees are a priority every step of the way. The intuitive, all-in-one solution automates the most complicated and risk-prone processes with recruiting, scheduling, and payroll.